Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club


:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team


Home of Dorset Subaru
HomeHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rolling Road Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:36 am

1 day to go bump! anyone else wanna put there cars on and see if its healty or not dunno

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
cusco_scooby
.......
.......


Number of posts : 974
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 am

have ya got my name down mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 am

1. Ollie (drop deposit off to wayne when i can)
2. MadMark + 1 other Scoob
3. DJ_Scooby (Dependent on distance)
4. cusco
5. Scoobaru (depending where rr is) 15 deposit paid
6. Klunk
7. LJ
8. Bly
9. 2stroke
10. Fat Lad 15 deposit paid
11. marky777
12. cm_searle
13. ScoobyTC (Audi RS6)
14. rich383 20 deposit paid
15 Wicky
16. Flying banana
17 Wayne
18. craigturbo2000 (pay on the day) if ok

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
cusco_scooby
.......
.......


Number of posts : 974
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 am

cheers mate was bloody freezing up yours today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sti5
......
......
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Location : New Milton
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 am

Ill come, but wont put mine on.
Back to top Go down
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 am

cusco_scooby wrote:
cheers mate was bloody freezing up yours today Very Happy

ya big girl lol you wanna be down there in the winter taunt

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
cusco_scooby
.......
.......


Number of posts : 974
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 am

big girl mad i'm sure i'll be down there alot more in winter. Very Happy think i'm gonna have them coilovers off doug Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 am

cusco_scooby wrote:
big girl mad i'm sure i'll be down there alot more in winter. Very Happy think i'm gonna have them coilovers off doug Very Happy

lol its probably warmer in the artic than down my place!!

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 5006
Location : At a petrol station
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 am

List amended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
wicky
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Location : Poole
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

cold you dont know cold

during the war .............
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 7402
Location : Right Here, Right Now
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm

wicky wrote:
cold you dont know cold

during the war .............

You actually look like Uncle Albert... lol Smile

_________________


1995 WRX - 318bhp/300ftlb - SOLD - 2005
2001 WRX Bugeye - 235bhp/230ftlb - SOLD - 2007
1996 WRX Type RA - 282bhp/285ftlb - SOLD - 2008
1997 STI Type RA - 350bhp/320ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR - 286bhp/280ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1996 STI Wagon - 260bhp - SOLD - 2011
2004 Audi S-line - 190bhp - SOLD- 2011
2002 STI Bug - 404bhp/365ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012
1997 UK Turbo - 448bhp/400ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012

1998 Mitsibushi EVO 5 - 335bhp/310ftlb - Current

WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:00 pm

wicky wrote:
cold you dont know cold

during the war .............

i invite you to come down my place for an hour when winters PROPERLY here and see if your definition of cold is different Wink
if last year was anything to go by, this year marley's gonna be in his element 😕

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 7402
Location : Right Here, Right Now
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 am

Good day today guys... even on a cold day we had a good turn out with the usual suspects and a couple of new members..

.............and beez.............how you like the shitters apples..

_________________


1995 WRX - 318bhp/300ftlb - SOLD - 2005
2001 WRX Bugeye - 235bhp/230ftlb - SOLD - 2007
1996 WRX Type RA - 282bhp/285ftlb - SOLD - 2008
1997 STI Type RA - 350bhp/320ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR - 286bhp/280ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1996 STI Wagon - 260bhp - SOLD - 2011
2004 Audi S-line - 190bhp - SOLD- 2011
2002 STI Bug - 404bhp/365ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012
1997 UK Turbo - 448bhp/400ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012

1998 Mitsibushi EVO 5 - 335bhp/310ftlb - Current

WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
beezor
..
..
avatar

Number of posts : 5139
Location : Bounemouth
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:20 am

Yep was a good turn out and good day if a tad on the chilly side,thanks 2 Veysport for everything including the catering Very Happy and hope them apples go mouldy! tongue lol

_________________


WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 7402
Location : Right Here, Right Now
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 am

Doooooooooooooooooooogie actually run his car at the end, waited for everyone to leave..

Mind you, he hit 337bhp, good skills doooooooooooooooogie.


Cant believe Blys shitter hit 323bhp with all those mod's controlled by a Polar Performance chip and an FCD to stop it cutting, just goes to show..

_________________


1995 WRX - 318bhp/300ftlb - SOLD - 2005
2001 WRX Bugeye - 235bhp/230ftlb - SOLD - 2007
1996 WRX Type RA - 282bhp/285ftlb - SOLD - 2008
1997 STI Type RA - 350bhp/320ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR - 286bhp/280ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1996 STI Wagon - 260bhp - SOLD - 2011
2004 Audi S-line - 190bhp - SOLD- 2011
2002 STI Bug - 404bhp/365ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012
1997 UK Turbo - 448bhp/400ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012

1998 Mitsibushi EVO 5 - 335bhp/310ftlb - Current

WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
beezor
..
..
avatar

Number of posts : 5139
Location : Bounemouth
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 am

RA Jay wrote:
Doooooooooooooooooooogie actually run his car at the end, waited for everyone to leave..

Mind you, he hit 337bhp, good skills doooooooooooooooogie.


Cant believe Blys shitter hit 323bhp with all those mod's controlled by a Polar Performance chip and an FCD to stop it cutting, just goes to show..
Douglas u big wendy lol and we'll have 2 rename the shitter the 'blue peter' car! lol

_________________


WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
RA_bly_
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 585
Location : lapping Jay
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 am

well done dugie clap

it was 324.3bhp only 5.7bhp down on the beezer taunt Very Happy Team RA but with driver tallent added 384.3bhp finger

beezor wrote:
RA Jay wrote:
Doooooooooooooooooooogie actually run his car at the end, waited for everyone to leave..

Mind you, he hit 337bhp, good skills doooooooooooooooogie.


Cant believe Blys shitter hit 323bhp with all those mod's controlled by a Polar Performance chip and an FCD to stop it cutting, just goes to show..
Douglas u big wendy lol and we'll have 2 rename the shitter the 'blue peter' car! lol
Back to top Go down
gazb
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 511
Location : Bournemouth
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 am

Thank's all for a good day out Very Happy Just one thing can you run this in july next year
cos it was bloody cold today!! lol
Back to top Go down
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 am

gazb wrote:
Thank's all for a good day out Very Happy Just one thing can you run this in july next year
cos it was bloody cold today!! lol

i second that lol

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
RA_bly_
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 585
Location : lapping Jay
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 am

about 10 degrees warmer than your place wayne tongue

scuuby wrote:
gazb wrote:
Thank's all for a good day out Very Happy Just one thing can you run this in july next year
cos it was bloody cold today!! lol

i second that lol
Back to top Go down
beezor
..
..
avatar

Number of posts : 5139
Location : Bounemouth
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 am

RA_bly_ wrote:
well done dugie clap

it was 324.3bhp only 5.7bhp down on the beezer taunt Very Happy Team RA but with driver tallent added 384.3bhp finger

beezor wrote:
RA Jay wrote:
Doooooooooooooooooooogie actually run his car at the end, waited for everyone to leave..

Mind you, he hit 337bhp, good skills doooooooooooooooogie.


Cant believe Blys shitter hit 323bhp with all those mod's controlled by a Polar Performance chip and an FCD to stop it cutting, just goes to show..
Douglas u big wendy lol and we'll have 2 rename the shitter the 'blue peter' car! lol
Jog on chirpy bollox! finger

_________________


WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 7402
Location : Right Here, Right Now
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 am

Uncle Albert didnt get a bad result either with under a bar of boost.

_________________


1995 WRX - 318bhp/300ftlb - SOLD - 2005
2001 WRX Bugeye - 235bhp/230ftlb - SOLD - 2007
1996 WRX Type RA - 282bhp/285ftlb - SOLD - 2008
1997 STI Type RA - 350bhp/320ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR - 286bhp/280ftlb - SOLD - 2009
1996 STI Wagon - 260bhp - SOLD - 2011
2004 Audi S-line - 190bhp - SOLD- 2011
2002 STI Bug - 404bhp/365ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012
1997 UK Turbo - 448bhp/400ftlb - STRIPPED - 2012

1998 Mitsibushi EVO 5 - 335bhp/310ftlb - Current

WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
scoobaru
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 217
Location : weymouth
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

had a really good day today. was well chuffed with my result...... 295.1bhp, not bad for a standard ecu, turbo, engine internals and gearbox.

big thanks to andy, top bloke top service
Back to top Go down
beezor
..
..
avatar

Number of posts : 5139
Location : Bounemouth
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

RA Jay wrote:
Uncle Albert didnt get a bad result either with under a bar of boost.
Yep tidy result as well-should b a handy car with a bit of tinkering Wink

_________________


WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
wicky
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Location : Poole
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

well thank u beez and jay im not that old yet

will set boost 1.1 and beez ave u finished portin me headers?

lol 0.95 boost 291.4 at the fly yippeee appy days
Back to top Go down
ollie3000
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 1352
Location : bournemouth
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm

268.3 bhp from a standard 98 wrx Very Happy well happy with that Smile ..........well apart from the oil pump leak wayne little help rofl
Back to top Go down
beezor
..
..
avatar

Number of posts : 5139
Location : Bounemouth
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

wicky wrote:
well thank u beez and jay im not that old yet

will set boost 1.1 and beez ave u finished portin me headers?

lol 0.95 boost 291.4 at the fly yippeee appy days
Those headers have one port left and are yours if u want em mate Wink

_________________


WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
scuuby
.
.
avatar

Number of posts : 2977
Location : bournemouth
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 pm

ollie3000 wrote:
268.3 bhp from a standard 98 wrx Very Happy well happy with that Smile ..........well apart from the oil pump leak wayne little help rofl

just waiting for subway to get back to me Wink

_________________
WWW.DSOC.CO.NR
Dorset Subaru Owners Club
Back to top Go down
ollie3000
.......
.......
avatar

Number of posts : 1352
Location : bournemouth
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm

scuuby wrote:
ollie3000 wrote:
268.3 bhp from a standard 98 wrx Very Happy well happy with that Smile ..........well apart from the oil pump leak wayne little help rofl

just waiting for subway to get back to me Wink

cheers mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miss_ollie3000
......
......


Number of posts : 7
Location : bournemouth
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Evening Guys,

Had a really good time today. Was nice to finally meet some of you Very Happy even though i was freeeezzzinggggg lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   

Back to top Go down
 

Rolling Road Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Rolling Road Day
» rolling road results 15/05/11
» Trouble at rolling road
» Convoy To Motoscope - Rolling Road - SUNDAY OCT 30th 2011
» surrey rolling road
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regional Meets And Events :: DSOC Local Meets/Events-
Jump to: